Dear sports friends,
Due to the current pandemic situation, we announce that we are not yet canceling the competition in April, but we will wait until March 28, 2021 at the latest.
You do not have to worry about the paid start fee. If you do not participate in the alternative date (august), your payment may be postponed to 2022, or we will refund your money.
We believe that the situation will finally improve so that we can all exist normally.
Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy.